Jonathon Israel, IT Operations Manager, The Florida Bar
Alcatraz is a cloud-based archive for email and other real-time communication channels that reduces the cost of eDiscovery by uniquely displaying dynamic social content in context.
Think beyond email
Alcatraz not only retains email (Exchange, Office 365, Domino) but also the emerging channels increasingly being used today in the workplace. Status updates, changes, deleted conversations, activities, files, and related metadata are all stored contextually in a WORM-compliant repository, allowing you to see all your communications content in a single view.
Reduce your IT and legal costs
It might be tempting to keep everything indefinitely but think of the potential IT nightmare that creates. You can lower your IT costs by creating and applying smart retention and disposal policies. On top of that, Alcatraz retains and displays content conversation threads, rather than a series of emails, yielding eDiscovery cost savings as legal teams can find what they're looking for much quicker.
Get ahead in the eDiscovery game
Leverage a purpose-built archive to apply legal holds accurately across all forms of communication, including complex social channels. Search and review content quickly, and perform state-of-the-art eDiscovery by jumping to specific points in time to recreate conversations, activities, and events.
- Capture of multiple content types with preservation of all metadata and context
- Snapshots (jumping to specific points in time) with changes highlighted
- Encryption of content in transit and at rest
- OpenAPIs to ingest third-party or custom content
- Tamper-proof, WORM-compliant repository
- Integration with Actiance Vantage and Socialite for active compliance and security features