The built-in archiving capability of Office 365 still falls short for most…
Many organizations are considering a move to the cloud-based Office 365 (and Exchange Online) for reasons such as overall cost reduction, IT simplification, risk mitigation, employee productivity and the “free” archiving capability offered with many of the Office 365 enterprise licenses. However, there are limitations inherent in Office 365 archiving that organizations should be aware of before assuming it can take the place of their current on premise archiving solutions.
Join Actiance as we explore the answer to this and other questions including:
- Why organizations are moving to Office 365
- Will the archiving feature/functionality of Office 365 meet regulatory, eDiscovery, and corporate governance requirements
- On premise versus cloud archiving advantages and drawbacks
- Where Office 365 archiving falls short
- How the Actiance Alcatraz Archive complements an Office 365 Implementation
Watch the on demand webinar now!