Very soon, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will require global organizations to control, process and protect the personal data of EU citizens at a much higher level than they do now.
This Osterman Research paper, “GDPR Compliance and Its Impact on Security and Data Protection Programs,” analyzes the tough technological challenges that the GDPR will impose on organizations’ security postures, including:
- Data discovery, cataloging and classifying
- Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Data breach identification and notification
- Cloud storage and sharing services
GDPR compliance will add new security responsibilities and obligations, including:
- Data subject consent
- Breach notification
- Data transfers
- Appointment of Data Protection Officers
Find out how the right solutions can help your organization become GDPR-compliant now.
Download it now!