Voice SDET (Position Code- V SDET)
Location: Bengaluru, India
- Ownership of multiple modules or an entire product in terms of driving E2E testing using automation for both on premise and cloud products
- Evolve Automation coverage on an ongoing basis to keep up with new releases & content
- Contribute to Quality of the product by coming up with good test design, write automation test scenarios and test execution
- Interact & co-ordinate with different teams like the Development team, Product Mgmt., Performance team etc.
- Evaluation and Adoption of newer tools & languages to keep improving, do things better.
Desired skills & experience:
- Excellent academic background with a BE/B.Tech/MCA from a reputed institution
- 4 to 5 years of experience in automation testing, candidates with product testing experience preferred
- A couple of years of coding in either Java OR C#/ .Net is a must. Experience in Python would be a plus
- Must have a passion for gaining in-depth knowledge of new technologies.
- Must be good at understanding project requirements, designing tests and implementing them
- Hands on experience in TestNG or other similar automation framework is mandatory
- Hands on experience in both Windows and Linux platforms desired
- Hands on experience on automation for Cloud Platform would be a plus
- Knowledge on Microsoft UC would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tool (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, etc.) is a plus.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference job title in the subject line.Actiance is an equal opportunity employer.