SDET Lead/ Architect (Position Code: LSDET)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Desired skills & experience
- Professional degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in Computer Science from a reputed college with consistent academic record.
- Should possess 8 to 10 years of professional experience in Software development, with at least 5 years of hands-on programming experience.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills and an ability to come up with innovative solution.
- Experience in automation architecture (framework development) and design.
- Demonstrated technical excellence; ability to articulate, solve, and close on technical problems.
- Ability to challenge and break the proposed design.
- Recommends quality improvements to automation requirements, development, and execution and assists in the development and implementation.
- Provide training/mentorship to team members in automated testing techniques and discipline.
- Developing and managing continuous integration and deployment pipeline infrastructure using tools and technologies like Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Ability to create scripts and tools for scalability & volume testing
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code (using automation tools/test suite and code reviews)
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference job title in the subject line.Actiance is an equal opportunity employer.