SDET -Alcatraz- (Position Code: SDETA)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Desired skills & experience
- Professional degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in Computer Science from a reputed college with consistent academic record.
- Should possess 3 to 6 years of professional experience in Software development, with at least 3 years of hands-on programming experience.
- Excellent programming skills in Java is mandatory; Should be adept at coding standards, code reviews and reverse engineering.
- Hands-on experience with TestNG, Junit, Mockito would be added advantage.
- Should demonstrate good troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- Ability to create scripts and tools for scalability & volume testing.
- Exposure to cloud technologies is desirable.
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code (using automation tools/test suite and code reviews).
- Should possess penchant and passion for ensuring quality of engineering deliverables.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference job title in the subject line.Actiance is an equal opportunity employer.