Lead Developer – Voice & Video Solutions (Position Code: AVVL)
Location: Bengaluru, India
- Lead Developer for Voice & Video solution verticals
- Create domain expertise within the company on VoIP, Video solutions
- Build a product team from scratch
- Coordinate with Product Management team to deliver roadmap
- Guide & mentor Junior Developers for Optimal/Modular/Reusable Design/Code.
Desired skills & experience:
- 4-9 years of experience in IT, at-least 3-4 years’ development experience in VoIP & Video domain.
- Experience in design and development of one or more layers of Voice Architecture (Call Control/Signaling, Media, Transport, Application).
- Protocols experience required: SIP, RTP, RTCP, SDP, ICE, STUN and TURN.
- Expertise in Media server features like Audio conference, Video conference, IVR, Audio/Video transcoding.
- Expertise on audio codec G711, G722, G729, AMR-WB, AMR and video codec like H264, VP8, MPEG4, H263.
- Extensive experience in Multi-threaded programming in Linux.
- Experience with network programming in Linux: UDP/TCP, Sockets, IPC.
- Experience with some of the following highly preferred:
– Avaya CM/ IP-PBX, Apropos CCS/IVR, Cisco Gateway/MediaSense
– Cisco CUCM, JTAPI/CTI, NICE Logger, SIP/PSTN Trunking
– Microsoft LYNC, Polycom Video Bridge, Cisco 5500 Wireless/AP
– Media/Voice Quality related experience: Jitter management, Packet aggregation, MOS score optimization
– Other Unified Communications Networks
- Security: TLS/SSL, LDAP
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and C# is a plus
- Should have programming experience in C/C++ with knowledge on OOAD.
- Experience in frameworks like Poco and Boost is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference job title in the subject line.Actiance is an equal opportunity employer.