Contract Executive – (Position Code: CDA)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Contracts Data Admin at Actiance will be responsible for managing the database of the contracts and documents related to Actiance and Actiance legal team, in accordance with requirements of the team company policies, procedures and applicable laws. This individual is required to structure the database in a professional and systematic way suitable for easy archival and retrieval. The position will also assist the team in day-to-day contract management and on the assignments and activities of the team. This role would be based in Bengaluru, India and reporting to the Manager – Contracts Counsel.
- Assist to develop a centralised legal data base and individually contribute to maintain the database.
- Restructure the existing database, as per the needs and process identified.
- Assist to identify any process gaps and missing links in the data base.
- Maintain centralized filing processes and reports for various types of contracts.
- Format and implement uniformity in the legal documents worked by the team./li>
- Act as POC for internal request for documents.
- Assist to prepare print ready documents for review by team.
- Ensure supporting materials (not limited to agendas, signage) for meetings and events are prepared accurately and provided in a timely manner.
- Take ownership for the success of the firm-wide administrative functions by effectively communicating with and providing back up support to all administrative staff, as required.
- Proactively contribute to office activities to ensure an efficient and cohesive team environment./li>
- Manage communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email, mail), responding when needed, bringing action items forward to appropriate individual’s attention
- Arrange couriers and deliveries ensuring time-sensitive material is received on time.
Desired skills & experience
- Basic graduation. Law degree is preferred.
- Clear and crisp verbal and written communication. Good organizational skills and self-motivated.
- Familiar to MS Office, Box, ability to draft simple letters and email.
- Ability to work independently once trained on a process.
- Flexibility and willingness to assist the team on a wide range of assignments.
- Filing of E-TDS return
- Liaison with Company Secretary and help Director, Finance with Board Meetings, Minutes and filing returns.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference job title in the subject line.Actiance is an equal opportunity employer.