Cloud Based Application Lead (Position Code: CBAL)
Location: Bengaluru, India
- Technically hands-on (Analysis, Design & Implementation) working on deliverables as required
- Complete ownership of features assigned to work on in the product
- Strategize and work with the team towards delivering committed features assigned/owned
- Debate and elaborate functional and non-functional requirements with Product Management
- Work on a solution approach and design with team, get it reviewed by stake holders before implementation
- Generate artefacts such as functional spec and detailed design for the features owned/assigned
- Size and create WBS for owned and committed features
- Communicate risks and progress in a timely manner to reporting supervisor
- Mentor team members
- Support the features delivered by debugging and creating RCA for production issues and subsequently work towards short term and long term fix.
Desired skills & experience
- Professional degree in Computer Science from a reputed college with consistent academic record.
- Should possess 8 to 12 years of development experience, primarily in building products for large enterprises.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be expert level Java programmer; exposure to scripting languages and/or C/C++ is a plus.
- Working experience in one or more cloud based technologies (viz., Elastic Search, Solr, Storm, Spark, Hazlecast, Terracotta, Coherence, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, Ceph, Swift, Kafka, MQ/JMS, Redis, Hadoop, HBase,) is highly desirable.
- Hands on experience in building concurrent and/or parallelized, highly performant scalable applications.
- Proven ability to root cause complex issues in scalable deployment.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, collecting and driving requirements to a logical conclusion.
- Working experience on SOA and TDD is an added advantage.
- Working experience as a Team Lead is a big plus.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference job title in the subject line.Actiance is an equal opportunity employer.