Automation Performance Test Engineer (Position Code: OPT)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Desired skills & experience
- Mid-Level engineer, 7+ years of experience
- Experience in system level automating tests using any language (Python, Java or Perl)
- Experience in developing Automation framework
- Should have experience in automating performance scenarios.
- Hands on with Linux Based systems and knowledge about Linux tools and Utilities.
- Should be passionate about learning new technologies and be passionate about QA.
- Experience in working with Distributed system and complex Architecture applications.
- Good knowledge on system level debugging.
- Good knowledge on JMeter/SoapUI or any other opensource tool.
- Min. 2 years of experience in performance analysis/troubleshooting java based applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Owning Automation of a product from performance angle and Creating an Automation framework and automating performance test scenarios and execution and stats collection from clustered environments.
- Work closely with other performance team members to automate the execution and verification and comparison of results build over build.
- Must support the performance test executions whenever needed.
- Should contribute in creating perf tools for example, supporting Perf-QA by creating tool on need basis.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, and reference job title in the subject line.Actiance is an equal opportunity employer.